avandia

Friday, April 9, 2010

Fishing anyone?

Spring is almost over and Summer is on its way! That means a lot of things, but one thing it means there will be lots of people hitting the lakes and streams to try their hand at catching a fish or two...or more!

I'm in the process of gathering some fishing equipment for me and my sons so we can spend some quality time fishing this year. We are going to make a concerted effort to do some camping and fishing together. We have the poles and reels but now we need to get together some lures, hooks, sinkers...and oh yea! A tacklebox.

To help you get started as well, we've just listed some Bagley's and Rapala lures that were extras. They are at our Ebay Store so feel free to stop by and look.

If you know of any good fishing spots in North Carolina, please leave a comment and let me know. I'm on the lookout for something convenient but a good "getaway".

Thanks. Happy shopping at our stores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment